Disinfecting & Sanitization Services
Pure Pest offers disinfecting & sanitization services for both residential and commercial properties. We will treat surfaces using a sanitizer virucide labeled to 19 different viruses, including SARS-CoV2, the cause of COVID-19.*
- Treat horizontal hard surfaces using a disinfectant sanitizer virucide labeled to kill 31 strains of bacteria and 19 different viruses, including SARS-CoV2, the cause of COVID-19*
- Target bacteria prone areas to help keep your loved ones and employees safe
- Improves peace of mind from knowing you’ve taken extra precautions to sanitize and disinfect
- Staff of experienced & licensed chemical applicators vs. a standard cleaning company
- Can be done on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly) or as needed
Sanitization & Disinfecting Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is this treatment labeled to treat the coronavirus?
- A: Yes, this product is labeled for SARS-CoV2 the cause of COVID-19*.
- Q: How long after the treatment is performed before people can re-enter the building?
- A: Once the product dries, a facility is safe to re-enter. However, we recommend an hour before re-entry to ensure the safety of all building occupants.
- Q: Will the treatment leave any residue or spotting on surfaces?
- A: Our product requires 7-10 minutes of dwell time, or amount of time it takes a surface to remain wet for the product to be effective. All high-sheen or glass surfaces are wiped-down, but you may notice some light spotting or streaking on some surfaces, most commonly kitchen faucets and cabinet handles. Our priority is disinfecting but we make every effort to keep your property clean in the process.
- Q: Does this treatment ensure nobody will contract any viruses or diseases?
- A: Our product is effective against 19 viruses and 31 types of bacteria. However, because direct contact with people is the most common way sickness is spread, once people re-enter your property we cannot guarantee their health. It is important to note, however, that all our product will be effective against all labeled viruses and bacteria on the surfaces we treat.
- Q: How often should I have this treatment performed?
- A: The frequency of new individuals entering a facility or home dictates our treatment recommendations. Depending on these factors and your level of concern, we can perform treatments daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Q: Is this product safe for animals? What about food prep-surfaces?
- A: Yes. Once all surfaces dry your pets are without risk. We do recommend that items like water-bowls are put away during treatment, but beyond that no changes need to be made. Our wipe-down will be a bit more thorough on food-prep surfaces, in addition to any surface that a child may put in their mouth.
- Q: What do I need to do to prepare for the treatment?
- A: Please clear off all horizontal surfaces prior to our arrival so that our product can thoroughly cover these surfaces and maximize its effectiveness.
*Please see product label for specific information and details
To schedule work or get a quote, email or call 314-222-PEST